HTY Camp is almost here!
Come along to one of the best long-weekends of the year. 3 action packed days and nights getting stuck into the book of Daniel with an extreme overload of games, challenges, great food and fun together at the Coastal Forest Lodge, near Anglesea.
What should you bring to camp:
- Bible and pen (we highly recommend a paper bible. If you don’t have a paper bible, now would be a perfect time to get one. Bibles will be available at camp for $10. At HTY WORD Youth and Camp we encourage the use of paper bibles rather than phone or tablets!).
- Bottom Sheet (must have) + pillow incl. slip & warm sleeping bag (or equivalent)
Also campsite recommends warm clothes for sleeping because rooms are not heated and nights get VERY COLD!!! Geoff recommends warm clothes for during the day. While it can be warm, it can get very cold!!
- Clothes & shoes for warm, cold and wet weather
- Towel for showers (and beach if you want)
- Bathroom/shower gear
- Hat and Sunscreen
- Costume (more details to come)
- Clothes you are happy to get wet and dirty in
We will leave the Holy Trinity Doncaster carpark at 6pm sharp, 21st Sept at Costal Forest Lodge. 635 Gundrys Rd, Bellbrae VIC.
We return on Monday the 24th September at 5pm.